We understand web culture.
While many agencies came from traditional publishing and advertising roots, we have been 'digitally native' since 1992. Yes. Long before Twitter, YouTube, or Facebook. Hell...long before there was such a thing as the 'social web'. We take all of this knowledge and help teach you to speak the language of the web, so that you can be more successful.
We see ourselves as your guide, not an agency.
Truly Social is not an agency. We live by the 'teach a man to fish' mantra...you know, the one that goes: "If you feed a man a fish, he eats for a day. If you teach a man to fish, he eats for a lifetime." Basically, you are the man, social is the fish and we're not going to just give you fish on a platter.
We guide you gently through the process of learning how to be more social. We teach you out of the old, complicated, corporate-y way of doing things and into a more webby way of doing things. (see 'De-corporatizing video' in the side bar)
We've done our job right when you don't need us any more.
We work with you to develop your online voice.
Our process is all about helping you uncover your online voice. Yes, we help set you up with your equipment, your format, your set, editors, writers, and all of the other physical stuff you need to produce a web series, but we also help you with the hard stuff: developing a great concept for your show.
We are multi-media.
We've helped clients create:
THE YouTube SERIES
If you are wondering what it means to be Truly Social, Tara lays it down in her YouTube series weekly. Here are a few popular episodes:
clients, partners & even the media saying nice stuff about us
YOU MAY WANT TO WORK WITH US IF YOU FOLLOW OUR
- For your customer, the universe revolves around them, not your brand.
- Content and participation in social media is about adding value, not noise.
- You are committed to invest in a long-term strategy, rather than focus on short-term gains.
- Listening is the most important part of your marketing plan.
- Social is not what happens on social networks. Social is every touchpoint you have with your customers, including customer service, product, experience, and events. 95% of how people socialize around your product will be done offline and in ways that you can’t capture. Your job is to give them something awesome to talk about.
SEE some other stuff we've Done:
JUST SOME OF THE STUFF WE CAN DO FOR YOU:
RESEARCH + INSIGHTS
Quantitative + Qualitative Data
Structured + Unstructured Data
Market Research + Insights
Surveys + Questionnaires
Structured + Unstructured Interviews
Digital, Mobile + Social Strategy
Consumer Engagement Strategy
Content coordination & management
YouTube series development
Podcast series development
Writing or editing social posts/articles
Video + Audio production + setup
Measurement + reporting
NON-TRADITIONAL COMMUNITY EVENTS:
Community forums & roundtables