clients, partners & even the media saying nice stuff about us
We understand web culture.
While many agencies came from traditional publishing and advertising roots, we have been 'digitally native' since 1992. Yes. Long before Twitter, YouTube, or Facebook. Hell...long before there was such a thing as the 'social web'. We take all of this knowledge and help teach you to speak the language of the web, so that you can be more successful.
We are audience-centric.
- For your customer, the universe revolves around them, not your brand.
- Content and participation in social media is about adding value, not noise.
- You are committed to invest in a long-term strategy, rather than focus on short-term gains.
- Listening is the most important part of your marketing plan.
- Social is not what happens on social networks. Social is every touchpoint you have with your customers, including customer service, product, experience, and events. 95% of how people socialize around your product will be done offline and in ways that you can’t capture. Your job is to give them something awesome to talk about.