Rockstar-in-Training: Looking for a Social Media Intern
A great storyteller and a super creative writer?
Super punny and a pop culture nerd?
A video and photo editing wiz?
A problem-solver who loves a great challenge?
Obsessed with social media in all its shapes and forms?
Generally flawless in your execution, paying attention to every detail?
Endless ly curious and hungry for learning?
THEN THIS JOB MAY BE FOR YOU!
We’re looking for a hybrid type: someone who is a great writer and has a solid understanding of photo/video editing, motion graphics, photography and social media skills. We’re seeking out an adaptable creative who can quickly become a core member of our team.
NOTE: MUST BE TORONTO BASED - NO OUT OF COUNTRY APPLICANTS CONSIDERED... SORRY
YOUR JOB WILL BE TO:
- Produce a daily newsletter about digital marketing trends and memes
- Do basic video assemblies and photo editing
- Produce weekly, bi-weekly and irregular videos, working with our design team
- Work with the Truly Social team on creating video/photographic content
- Create and customize content for various social media platforms
- A competative salary
- A dynamic, creative and fun team environment
- The type of work that will always keep you excited and interested
- A fast-paced, but supportive work schedule
- A flexible schedule
- Lots of social benefits
- Support for your training and growth
- 1-2 years of experience
- Mastery of the Adobe Creative Suite
- Digital illustration and graphic design skills
- A keen eye for details and disdain for spelling mistakes
- Great problem-solving skills
- Basic audio editing skills
- Filming experience is an asset
- Character animation experience is an asset
HOW DO I APPLY?:
Easy! Click HERE to apply. Good luck!
We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
We thank all applicants who for their interest, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.